Cassie Brown Cake Decorating & Finishing Techniques Part 1 DVD (CD3102)
If you have the Airbrush set and want to take cake decorating to the next level then you need this DVD.
Cassie Brown's Cake Decorating & Finishing Techniques 1
Featuring The CD30 Airbrush Kit
Following the success of Cassie Brown's firs DVD "Beginners Guide to Airbrush Cakes", this DVD takes you a few steps further. Using spring and summer themes, Cassie demonstrates how to mix the fresh colours on a 3-tiered cake and spring flowers on wires that look very realistic. Then we warm things up and create a stunning sunset with safari silhouette. Finally the beach-scene cake, colouring breaking waves and sand dunes. Watch out for more in the series!
1. How to airbrush a tiered wedding cake
2. How to mixing subtle colours
3. How to make simple sugar daisy
4. How to make sugar camellia and tulips on wires
5. How to delicately airbrush wired flowers
6. How to tape the wired flowers together
7. How to airbrush a stunning sunset
8. How to paint directly onto an airbrushed cake
9. How to airbrush waves and create a fabulous beach