Cassie Brown Cake Decorating & Finishing Techniques Part 2 DVD (CD3103)
If you have the Airbrush set and want to take cake decorating to the next level then you need this DVD
Cassie Brown's Cake Decorating & Finishing Techniques 2
- Includes tips on how to carve a sponge cake and coat in sugarpaste.
Featuring CD30 Airbrush Kit (not included)
Hobbies would like to introduce you to Cassie Brown's third "How to" DVD, which takes you through the techniques she uses to create her personal favourites - the old boot, the pumpkin and a quick Christmas cake! This DVD will help you learn how to carve a sponge cake into shape and cover in white sugarpaste. You will also see how to create many graphic effects using the CD30 Kit in a step-by-step approach. The tutorials also cover a simple Christmas cake, and show you how to make effective Christmas trees. Cassie's beautiful snowflake design is fully demonstrated on this DVD too - on a four-tiered wedding cake! She also show you how to add a lovely mist of colour and how to assemble the cakes safely - to create your own masterpiece - perfect for any wedding day. Watch out for more DVDs in the series!
1. How to carve a square sponge cake into a boot shape.
2. How to cover the boot shaped sponge cake with sugarpaste and create markings for the sole of the boot.
3. How to airbrush the boot shape using black for the sole and brown for the upper boot.
4. How to top the boot with sunflowers for a finished look.
5. How to airbrush black scary trees on a pre-iced board.
6. How to airbrush a pumpkin cake orange and dress it with a scary face and stalk.
7. How to make an airbrush quick Christmas trees.
8. How to airbrush a sugar plaque with Happy Christmas.
9. How to make fabulous snowflake patterns.
10. Airbrushing and putting together a four-tiered wedding cake.