Gibsons Afternoon Amble in the Village 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (G6188)
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Jigsaw puzzle measures 490x680mm when complete.
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled.
- Beautifully painted by Steve Crisp.
- Gibsons have been proudly entertaining generations since 1919.
In this sleepy village, residents while away a Sunday afternoon with their favourite activities, not forgetting to take the opportunity to stop for a natter.
The 1000 pieces in Afternoon Amble are made from 100% recycled board of the highest quality that are a joy to handle again and again.
A little about the artist:
Popular artist Steve Crisp is known for creating beautiful nostalgic scenes. He was educated around the late seventies at St. Martins School of Art, London and at a time when many young students were graduating from college with new styles and ideas. He is a fine example of someone who has gone on from that period to become a well-established, internationally known, award winning illustrator.
Steve has a large and diverse catalogue of work especially from the eighties and nineties, many of which have become collector’s pieces.