Gibsons Daytons Garage 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (G6158)
In a poll of motoring enthusiasts, the original BMC Mini has been voted the best British car ever. First introduced in 1959, the Mini is a British icon and was revived in 2003, under the ownership of BMW.
The Austin Healey Sprite was produced by BMC between 1958 and 1971 and was built in the MG sports car factory at Abingdon. It was affectionately known as "the frog eyed Sprite".
As with all Gibsons jigsaws, the beautifully illustrated pieces are made from the highest quality 100% recycled board and therefore a pleasure to work with again and again.
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Puzzle size 48x68cm when complete
- Made from thick, durable puzzle board that is 100% recycled.
- Gibsons have been proudly entertaining generations since 1919
- Beautifully painted by artist Hiro Tanikawa