Gibsons The Brands That Built Britain 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (G7073)
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Each puzzle measures 49x68cm when complete.
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled.
- Straight from the Robert Opie collection!
- Gibsons have been proudly entertaining generations since 1919.
For the past 50 years, Robert Opie has been finding the pieces that make up the giant jigsaw of British social history. His collection is on display at the Museum of Brands in Notting Hill, London, where the displays give a sense of evolving culture and lifestyle since Victorian times.The main focus has been on consumer packaged products, from crisps, sweets, and breakfast cereals, to drinks, biscuits and soap powders.
Brands that Built Britain comes in 1000 pieces and features some of our favourite brands that are still around today.
Take a trip down memory lane as you piece together the vintage packaging of brands such as OXO cubes, Kelloggs, Marmite and McVities.
Like every jigsaw in the Gibsons range, Brands That Built Britain is made from 100% recycled board of the highest quality which means it is a joy to handle again and again.