Aerographics De Havilland Chipmunk (SM320)
Aliphatic Resin 112g (AD8)
Tissue Paste (AD60)
Deluxe Materials Eze Dope 250ml (BD42)
- Designed in Canada in 1945.
- Standard basic trainer for the RAF into the 1980’s.
- Thousands of air cadets learnt to fly in a chippy.
- Wingspan - 21"
- Complete with canopy and decal roundels.
- Ready to cut printed balsa panels.
This Aerographics De Havilland Chipmunk balsa kit is supplied with rubber for flight but is easily converted to CO2 , GM120 or electric, KP01.
As is usual with this kind of kit, you will still need to purchase Glue (BC/L), Dope (NCD), Dope Thinners (NCD/T) and Tissue Paste (AD60).
Why not use Delux Materials Eze Dope BD42 (Non Toxic) instead of Dope and Dope Thinners