Ares Spidex Ultra Micro Quadcopter (AZSQ1700)
Replacement Rotor Blades (AZSQ17182)
An awesome micro quadcopter makes an ideal gift, great fun indoors and out (weather permitting)
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 6-axis control system to help provide steady, level flight.
- Unique airframe available in your choice of two bright fluorescent trim schemes.
- 3 flight rate settings to suit your skill level.
- Auto-Orientation mode as standard.
- Performs 360° flips in any direction.
- Long flight times with the supplied 180mAh Li-Po battery.
- Bright LEDs front and rear aid orientation.
What's in the box
- 1 x 100% pre-assembled Spidex quadcopter.
- 1 x 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 1S 150mAh Li-Po battery.
- 4 x Spare rotor blades.
- 1 x USB charge lead.
- 2 x Button top Tx stick ends.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Kitted out with all the sophisticated flying aids you care to mention – a 6-axis control system, 2 flight modes (‘Normal’ and ‘Auto-Orientation’), plus three rate settings (giving 20%, 60%, 100% control) - the Ares Spidex is a micro-size quad for budget-minded rookie multirotor pilots who are keen to cut their teeth on a product with pedigree. Sure enough with ancestry that includes some of the most advanced and innovative multirotors on the market the Spidex is a quad that’s guaranteed to challenge your skill whilst quietly maintaining your confidence.
Steady control is what you need when learning to fly and with the 6-axis system, steady control is exactly what you get. Couple this with three rate settings that increase the machine’s agility in tandem with your growing skill and you begin to appreciate how very nicely the Spidex will look after you. Mind you, that’s not the half of it – ‘Auto-Orientation Mode’ ensures the Spidex will obediently follow the direction of your stick input relative to the transmitter. So, forward stick will always send it in the one direction no matter which way it’s actually facing.
Supplied in a choice of two attractive fluorescent trim schemes that provide easy orientation, bright LEDs allow you to keep flying even when the light fades. Moreover, when basic control becomes second nature, the push of a button will allow your Spidex to complete 360-degree flips in any direction!
The Spidex is an RTF (Ready-To-Fly) product which means it arrives 100% factory-assembled with everything you need in the box bar the AA batteries to power the transmitter. In addition to the uniquely designed, durable airframe you get a 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter, a 180mAh 1-cell 25C Li-Po battery for long flight times, and a USB charger for convenient charging from any USB plug-in. Add the AA batteries and you’ll be making your first flight within minutes of opening the box!
|Rotor centres (mm):