Amati Revenge 1577 Elizabethan Navy Royal Warship 1:64 Scale Model Ship Kit (HPS/1300/08)
Model Makers Glue Pack (MMGP)
Revenge was a new type of warship, a ‘Race Built Galleon’. She was built at Depford following the direction of Sir John Hawkins and supervised, it is thought, by the master shipwright, Matthew Baker.
Revenge was about 500 tonnes and carried a crew of around 250 men.
Contrary to popular belief, the new race built galleons were not dwarfed by the Spanish galleons, but were on equal and sometimes larger size.
Revenge proved herself in 1588 at the Battle of Gravelines against the Spanish Armada. She was captured after a hard battle by the Spanish while in patrol in the Azores in 1591 and sunk in a storm on the way to Spain.
- Scale: 1:64
- Length: 885mm
- Width: 380mm
- Height: 655mm
- 20 sheets of plans.
- 96 pages full colour building manual with step by step instructions.
- Laser cut plywood, hardwood and MDF.
- Double planked hull.
- Highly detailed photoetched brass parts.
- Precious paper decorations.
- Brass culverins
- burnished metal casted cannons.
Amati Victory models Revenge 1577 Elizabethan Navy Royal Warship 1:64 Scale Model Ship Kit
Model Makers Glue Pack
- Deluxe Materials Speed Bond 112g
- Deluxe Materials Roket Max Thick Cyano (Super glue)
Planking Took Kit
- Versatile bending tool
- Pin Push with brass pins
- Clamping Pegs
Rigging Tool Set
- Amati Rigging tools
- Micro snips
- Amati Loom-a-line