Tio Marine 15amp (VMT15)
Tio Marine 30amp (VMT30)
Mtroniks Brushed Speed Controllers For Lipo Batteries
The Tio Marine is a new brushed speed controller specifically designed for use in RC boats that allso for the use of Lipo battery packs as well as the usual NiCAD/ NiMH/ Lead Acid that are more commonly used.
Available in 15 and 30 amp versions
The tio Marine15 is a new Brushed Speed Control designed specifically for use in RC boats that allows for the use of Lipo battery packs as well as the usual NiCAD/NiMH/Lead Acid that are more commonly used.
The Marine15 has a 15Amp motor limit, what this means is that you can use any, DC Brushed motor, as long as the current drawn by that motor does not exceed 15Amps under load (with the prop connected, under water).
The tio Marine controllers also feature the new 4 quadrant control system that stops the motor completely before turning it in the opposite direction. This allows for perfectly symmetrical operation about the neutral position, allowing the modeller to achieve perfect slow control in all situations.
The Marine15 is the perfect speed controller for anybody wanting to either upgrade their old Speed Controller for a no nonsense 15Amp limit reversible electronic Speed Control or for anybody who uses scale model RC boats at scale speeds.
The Marine15 is the first in the new line of tio Marine speed Controls suited to RC model boats, which means it has all the features that you would expect on a more expensive Speed Control! Features such as a built in failsafe are standard on this entry level Speed Control and the motor stall protection is a feature which cannot be overlooked when a possible encouter with weeds is always a possibility.
A break down of the tio Marine15 specification can be seen below
- NEW built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers)**INDUSTRY FIRST**
- ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
- 15Amp motor limit
- 1.2A BEC
- Dual core microprocessor
- 4 quadrant control for perfect slow speed maneuvers
- Sealed lead acid battery (6 - 12V nominal) Fully charged 12V can be around 13.2Vwhich is ok.
- 5 -10 cells NiCad/NiMH input voltage (6.0-12.0V)
- 2 - 3 cells Lipo input volyage (7.4-11.1V)
- 4 Layer super power circuit board
- Triple LED set up system
- Thermal integrated protection system
- Digital one touch set up
- Reverse disable (on/off)
- Legendary 100% waterproof design
- Dimensions : L39.0mm x W34.0mm x H13.0mm
- Weight : 55g