Krick Katje Sports Boat Model Kit (R1020)
Katja is a model of an elegant four-seater sports boat with inboard motor. The model essentially consists of seven plastic parts. The deck and cabin are moulded in one piece in clear plastic, which eliminates the complex task of cutting out and installing the glazing panels. The romarin-Katja can be operated free-running or with radio control (sold seperately).
In its simplest form, the rudder is set for a fixed radius of turn. Once equipped with a radio control system the Katja is remarkably manoeuvrable, and its power system gives it a very lively performance.
The Katja is an ideal fun model for the beginner to model boat building.
- Length: 520mm
- Width: 180mm
- Hull, deck, cabin insert, seat backrest and instrument panel moulded in white and clear plastic.
- Complete stern tube with coupling three-bladed propeller
- Rudder system including tiller and control linkage
- Decal sheet, glazing panel masks
- All fittings, including cleats, ships wheel, flags and horns
- Detailed building instruction and drawing