Dragon 1/4 Ton 4x4 Truck Kit (D75020)
Dragon 1/4 Ton 4x4 Truck Kit
Robust and simple to manufacture, the 1/4 Ton 4x4 Truck is perhaps the most iconic Allied vehicle of WWII.
The two wartime manufacturers of the small utility vehicle, Ford and Willys-Overland, produced a staggering total of 640,000 vehicles.
This figure amounted to nearly 20% of all wheeled military vehicles built in the USA during the war.
They were used in a multitude of functions by the US military, plus around 30% of all production was allocated to British and Soviet units via Lend Lease.
It also continued to serve in the Korean War before it was eventually replaced.
The newcomer, the famous 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck, represents this ubiquitous form of transport widely used by the Allied side.
This model vehicle has been requested by model-makers for a long time, and now Dragon is finally fulfilling their wishes!
The iconic vehicle comes in kit form, and it assembles with ease thanks to Dragon’s recognized engineering excellence.
The vehicle comes in basic configuration with all the necessary details and features of this important 4x4 vehicle.
Far from being a toy, this is a highly detailed replica of the original vehicle. Furthermore, the steering mechanism is fully workable.
With its universal appeal and widespread combat use in WWII, Dragon’s 1/6 scale kit of the 1/4-Ton Truck is certain to be an extremely popular item with collectors and modelers alike.
1/6 Model Kit
- Windshield wiper is movable
- Windshield lock is accurately replicated
- Windshield in clear plastic can be folded down
- Engine cover can be opened or closed
- Lock on engine cover replicates like the real one
- Blackout driving light is finely presented
- Texture on driver seat is truly replicated
- Detachable Jerrycan is bundled
- Shovel and axe can be removed from vehicle for diorama use
- Fine details on the steering and transmission system