Takom WWI Heavy Battle Tank Mark IV Male Plastic Kit 02008 (TAK02008)
Takom WWI Heavy Battle Tank.
The Mark IV could probably be described as the first Main Battle Tank. Some 1200 were built and they participated in virtually every British battle on the Western Front from the early Summer of 1917 until the very end of the war, plus one action in the Middle East.
Apart from its mass production, the Mark IV was also the first tank to be built based upon experience with earlier tanks and the first to be used en-masse in combat, in a battle actually planned around the tank. The Mark IV Male carried three Lewis machine guns - one in the hull front and two in the sponsons - as well as the two sponson guns (now shorter barrelled QF 6 pdr 6 cwt guns).
- Detailed static display plastic model
- High detailed workable track links
- Suspension and drive system are exactly reproduced
- 2 pcs metal gun barrel included
- Photo-etched and 2 types of markings
- All the wheels are workable