Japanese Bypass Secateurs
- Cast in aluminium for strength and light in weight
- Red PVC dipped handles for comfort and visibility
- High quality steel for the blade and anvil for cleanest cut
- Blade is removable for sharpening
- Adjustable pivot for precise alignment between the blade and anvil
- Overall length 210mm
These Japanese secateurs are cast in aluminium for strength and they are lightweight. The handles are PVC dipped for comfort and the red colour is easy to see in the garden. The method of construction means it is possible to use higher quality steel for the blade and anvil, and the blade is removable for sharpening if necessary. The pivot is adjustable for precise alignment between the blade and anvil. Overall length 210mm.