Japanese Stainless Steel Gardener's Trowel
Get stuck in to the gardening this summer with this fantastic tool, makes an ideal present for any green fingered enthusiast.
- Loosens soil, digs, transplants and divides perennials
- Removes roots, tackles deep rooted weeds, dandelions beware
- Stainless steel blade heat treated for a long life
- Polished blade with graduations to help when planting bulbs
- Blade is 40mm wide by 180mm long, fitted with wooden handle
- Supplied in a strong leatherette sheath with a belt loop
Forget all those flimsy, bendy western garden trowels and get yourself a traditional Japanese farmers' Hori Hori. These are probably the most useful gardening tools we’ve found. This example is stainless steel, specially heat treated for a long life. The polished blade has graduations in both metric and imperial to help when planting bulbs etc. Serrated on one edge, with a simple bevel on the other, it will loosen soil, dig, transplant and divide perennials, remove roots and tackle deep rooted weeds etc. Dandelions beware. The blade is 40mm wide by 180mm long and slightly dished, fitted with a wooden handle. The Hori Hori is supplied in a strong leatherette sheath with a belt loop, 315mm overall length.
N.B. By purchasing any knife, you are confirming that you are AGED 18 or over.