Amati Gripper Vice (7387)
Amati Hand Vice (Each) (7396/01)
Amati Gripper Vice
Versatile modeller's vice holds irregularly shaped objects securely.
Piece is held in place by four metal pegs you insert into each half of the vice.
Just change the position of these pegs to accommodate objects of all shapes.
Vice fastens to your workbench with two C-clamps, also included.
This is the vice you'll use time after time.
Also consider the Amati Hand Vice. (Sold in singles)
This useful vice is indispensable to hold small details while working on them. This vice can be be fixed either to the Planet working bench, Roto paint system or to the Gripper vice.
Instructions for Use
- The Gripper vice will be invaluable to perform an endless amount of modeling work.
- Fasten the Gripper Vice to a table or worksurface using the two clamps provided
- The Gripper Vice's two jaws are equipped with a series of holes .
- Inserting the pins into the holes, it will be possible to hold any piece
- The grooves allow the pins to lock securely, even to pieces with irregular protrusions .
- The rubber seals will be useful to hold the most delicate and fragile pieces.
- Excellent construction quality of the individual components for robustness , accuracy and ease of maintenance .
- Can be cleaned with solvent or alcohol without affecting the special nylon