Triangular 80x30mm Sanding Plate (504014)
150x24mm Sanding Plate (504015)
150x50mm Sanding Plate (504016)
NT Sanding Plate Tools
Not just another sanding tool, this offers a long life and multi direction cutting ideal for all modelling jobs
- Cuts in all directions, very long life
- Steel sheet embossed to form abrasive surface
- Excellent for smoothing wood, fibreglass etc.
- Resists clogging, wire brush quickly renews effectiveness
- Strong cast alloy handles
- Rectangular 150 x 50mm or 150 x 24mm
- Triangular detail plate 80 x 30mm
- All supplied with medium grade plate
- Made in Japan
NT Sanding Plate made by the NT Cutter company in Japan. It is almost identical to a similar product, marketed a few years ago by a well known Scandinavian company. Sanding Plate is a steel sheet with a specially embossed pattern that forms an abrasive surface. It cuts in all directions and has a very long life. Sanding Plate lasts many times longer than paper-backed abrasive and is reuseable hundreds of times. It is excellent for smoothing wood, fibreglass, plastics, sculpting, model building and many other uses. It resists clogging; if debris accumulates on the cutting surface, a wire brush quickly renews your Sanding Plate’s effectiveness. The plates fix to a handle with screws making changing to a different grade easy. Available in three types, all with strong cast alloy handles. Rectangular 150 x 50mm or 150 x 24mm and an 80 x 30mm triangular detail plate. All supplied with a medium grade plate.