Veritas Narrow Blade Clamp For Mk.II Honing Guide (101261)
This is a must have for all the Vertas Mk.2 honing guides.
Shapen your chiesels square and with ease with this great adaptor that is simple to use.
- Accessory for owners of standard Mk.II honing guide
- For accurately sharpening narrow blades
- Fits to roller in seconds
- Clamps blades from 3mm(1/8") to 38mm(1.1/2")
- Hones bevel angles from 15 to 40
- Parallel jaws to ensure blades stay square to the jig
The narrow blade clamping head is available separately as an accessory for existing owners of the standard Mk.II honing guide. It is interchangeable with the standard head in seconds. It securely clamps blades as narrow as 3mm(1/8") and up to 38mm(1.1/2") square to the jig. This head further extends the scope of your standard Mk.II jig.