Ice Bear Shinwa Sliding Bevel
- 150mm anodised aluminum stock
- 250mm, 1.5mm thick stainless steel blade
- Locking mechanism located on end of stock
- Blade can be set at any angle from 0 to 180°
- Use to measure, transfer or layout angles
This type of tool is essential to many of the trades found in woodwork. The Shinwa sliding bevel features an anodised aluminum stock and a 1.5mm thick stainless steel blade. The best aspect is the locking mechanism located on the end of the stock so it never gets in the way. The thumb screw clamps the blade very firmly, and allows the bevel to be flipped for use on either side. The blade can be set at any angle from 0 to 180°. Use to transfer or lay out angles. Stock 150mm, blade 250mm.