Metric Bevel Setter (202376)
Veritas Sliding Bevels
- Cam-lock mechanism cast from silicon bronze
- Lever flush with the stock
- Resin impregnated wooden stock
- Stainless steel blades
- Available 100mm or 250mm blade lengths
As locking mechanisms go this one is pretty good. A cam-lock mechanism is cast from silicon bronze and let into the body. The silicon bronze cam-lock lever is set flush with the stock and there is a recess provided so that the user can release the blade without losing a thumbnail. The wooden stock is resin impregnated, for strength, durability and stability. Available as either a 100mm(4") or 250mm(10") blades are stainless steel.
Metric Bevel Setters
- Set specific angles for your sliding bevel
- From 0° to 60° in 1/2° increments
- Useful for dovetailing/machine set-up polygon work
- Aids accurate fitting in tight locations
- Etched stainless-steel blade
This stainless steel bevel setting tool allows a sliding bevel to be set at any angle from 1° to 60° in 1/2° increments. Similarly it can be used in conjunction with a bevel to check existing angles. The blade is 75 x 180mm (3" wide & 7" long), and the graduations etched for permanence. The reverse has common dovetail and polygon angles.