Veritas Square Fence (475961)
Veritas Square Fence
- 200mm long anodized aluminium extrusion easily attaches with brass screws
- Square fence face aligns with the edge of the work, the weight of the square rests material
- One side offers a 25mm high face, the opposite side has a 6mm face for very thin work
- Purposeful shape acts as a versatile fence and gives your framing square a handle
- Ideal for use on round edge material and sheet stock
A carpenter's square is frequently needed just because of its size. The key disadvantage of such a square (its lack of a supporting fence ledge) can now be eliminated using a Veritas square fence. The 200mm long anodized aluminum extrusion can be readily attached to either the stock or blade of your square (depending upon intended use) with the two integral brass screws. The face of the square fence aligns with the edge of the workpiece while the weight of the framing square rests on the material. One side offers a 25mm high face. Flipping it over, the opposite side has a 6mm face, letting you use it on workpieces this thin without having to slide them to the edge of your workbench. Its purposeful shape not only acts as a versatile fence, but also gives your framing square a handle, hugely increasing its utility. Ideal for use on round-edge material and sheet stock. Made in Canada.