Ice Bear Depth Adjustable Ryoba Saw
- Blade clamped in a central spine that acts as a depth stop
- Adjustable up to a depth of 42mm, graduated both ends for accuracy
- Rip and crosscut teeth, for maximum versatility
- Designed to make joinery easy and precise
- Made by master saw blacksmith Yoshiwaka, a tool for the professional
The blade is clamped firmly in a central spine. Slots at either end allow the blade to be adjusted for depth of cut, with the spine acting as a stop. Graduations at both ends mean the depth of cut can be set with accuracy, up to a maximum of 42mm. As this is a Ryoba, it has both rip and crosscut teeth, it is designed to make joinery easy and precise. Made by master saw blacksmith Yoshiwaka, this is a professional quality tool. Replacement blades are available. Length 220mm, overall 540mm, raffia wrapped traditional wooden handle.