Dremel MS20 Moto-Saw 2 in 1 Scroll Saw + Free Blades (MS20-1)
Dremel Moto-Saw General Purpose Wood Blade x 5 (MS51)
Dremel Moto-Saw Fine Cut Wood Blade x 5 (MS52)
Dremel Moto-Saw Metal Cutting Blade x 5 (MS53)
Features and Benefits
The Dremel Moto-Saw is a compact and easy-to-use scroll saw for making detailed cuts in different materials. Thanks to its detachable fretsaw, it can be used not only stationary but in-hand anywhere. This user friendly scroll saw is not only easy to store and set-up, but also easy to operate.
Easy to use: quick accessory change combined with effortless set-up and storage due to its compact size.
Dual functioning: stationary mode for precision work and handheld mode for larger work pieces.
Reduced vibration: hold down foot.
Precise straight cuts: guide rails and parallel guide to assist cutting up to 18 mm.
Match speed to project at hand: Full variable speed control (1.500-2.250 RPM).
- Rated power input:70 W
- Voltage:220 - 240 V
- Weight:1.10 kg
- No load speed:1.500 - 2.250 1/min
- Dremel Moto-Saw
- 2x General Purpose Wood Cutting Saw Blade (MS51)
- 2x Fine Wood Cutting Saw Blade (MS52)
- 1 x Metal Cutting Saw Blade (MS53)
- Parallel Guide attachment
- Instruction manual
- Sturdy and spacious storage case
Blade Details Available Seperatly
- MS51 - Saw blade for straight and large diameter curved cuts in wooden and plastic materials. This blade has 6 teeth per centimeter ensuring a good balance between speed and precision.
- MS52 - Saw blade for detailed cuts in wooden materials. This blade has 7 teeth per centimeter ensuring the finest cutting results.
- MS53 - Saw blade for cutting soft sheet metal. This blade has 10 teeth per centimeter ensuring excellent cuts.