Arbortech TurboPlane Blade 502570 (502570)
This Arbortech TurboPlane is suitable for use with most angle grinders, making this is a really useful tool for any keen wood carver.
(Grinder not included)
- TurboPlane wood shaping and carving blade
- Attaches to 100mm(4") and 115mm(4.1/2") angle grinders
- 3 tungsten carbide cutters
- Easily sharpened using a diamond file
- 100mm with a 22mm hole diameter
- Rapid freehand wood sculpting, planing and trimming
- Leaves a smooth finish requiring minimal sanding
- Excellent control and balance
- Outstanding for free-formed convex and concave shapes
A great addition to the very popular Arbortech range of products. Using this cutter is just like adding a rotary plane to your angle grinder. Already proving to be very popular with woodcarvers and sculptors it removes stock very quickly and leaves a great finish. Can be used on green or seasoned timber. The three durable tungsten carbide blades hold their edge well but can be easily sharpened using a diamond file when necessary.100mm diameter blade, attaches to 100mm(4") and 115mm(4.1/2") angle grinders.