Jet Bench Top Pillar Drill JDP-8 (510328)
Jet JDP-8 Bench Top Pillar Drill
- Precisely machined cast iron machine table with extension wings
- 13mm drilling capacity
- Quiet Input 350W induction motor
- 5 speeds from 550rpm to 2650rpm
- Automatic 12V halogen work light
- 100mm throat, with 50mm vertical spindle travel
- Machine base with integrated tool tray
- Micro adjustable depth gauge
- The drill press comes complete with work light, 13mm keyed chuck, chuck guard and tool tray
A compact and well engineered pillar drill for the home workshop. One of the most notable features is the extension wings fitted to the cast iron machine table, these give extra support to longer workpieces, especially when drilling near an edge. The maximum drilling capacity in steel is 13mm, impressive for this size of machine. It is powered by a quiet Input 350W induction motor. Making life that little bit easier on the eye is a 12V halogen lamp. The depth gauge is micro adjustable, ensuring accuracy.
N.B. Morticing attachments will not fit this machine.