Complete Kit (717659)
Tormek HTK-706 Hand Tool Kit
- SVM-45 Short knife jig
- SVM-140 Long thin knife jig
- SVX-150 Scissor jig
- SVS-32 Short tool jig
- SVA-170 Axe grinding kit
- SVM-00 Small Knife Holder
- All contained in a quality storage box
Tormek T-4 Water Cooled Sharpening System Key Features:
- Compact, high quality sharpening system
- NVR switch, providing safety in the event of an interruption of power
- 200mm (8") diameter stone
- Stainless steel shaft
- Sharpen your plane irons and chisels with a perfectly square edge
- Ideal for sharpening hand tools, knives, scissors, woodturning and woodcarving tools
- SP-650 Stone Grader and AngleMaster included
- Compatible with a huge range of Tormek jigs
- Strengthened housing for improved sharpening results
- Solid zinc, precision machined top incorporating the handle
- Tormek's 7 year warranty
Tormek T-4 Water Cooled Sharpening System Specifications :
- Model T-4
- Nett Weight 7.4kg
- Overall L X W X H 230 x 200 x 260mm
- Power 120W
- Wheel Diameter 200mm(8")
- Wheel Width 40mm(1.5/8")
Tormek T-4 Water Cooled Sharpening System Description:
The Tormek T-4 incorporates new, innovative, patent pending features. Firstly, the zinc cast top incorporates the key components of the main shaft, Universal Support and motor assembly resulting in superb accuracy as standard. Secondly, the Universal Support is held in two sleeves in the zinc cast top, meaning that the improved locking design and tighter tolerances will give even better results. Both designs give improved accuracy and precision for easy sharpening on the new Tormek T-4.
The T-4 model is the latest incarnation in a long line of Tormek water-cooled grinding systems. In common with its larger sibling, the T-7, it is ideal for sharpening cabinetmaking hand tools, knives, scissors and woodcarving and turning tools. It comes supplied with two useful accessories, the first of which is the SP-650 Stone Grader that can be used to keep the stone cutting efficiently as well as changing the surface from a (220g) coarse cut to (1,000g) fine. The equivalent of 6,000g can be achieved on the leather wheel. The second is the AngleMaster, an adjustable device used to set the correct angle for grinding plane and chisel blades. Magnets on the reverse side of the AngleMaster mean that it is easy to store it conveniently on the steel machine plate.
This is the first machine for some time to be supplied without a jig, so for instant sharpening, a jig of choice needs to be purchased from the many available, all of which will fit the Tormek T-4.
Also supplied is the unique Tormek Handbook, where all the information that is required to shape, sharpen and hone your tools to perfection can be found. The T-4 uses a powerful, industrial AC motor and the shaft supporting the wheels is made from corrosion resistant stainless steel. The 200mm(8") diameter stone has the Tormek EzyLock mounting system for fast stone changes without a spanner. Supplied with the SP-650 Stone Grader, unique Tormek Handbook and DVD together with Tormek's 7 year warranty.