- 1 x Power unit
- 1 x Pen
- 6 x wire points
- Small supply of wire, enough for making approx 30 fine points
- Instruction leaflet
Peter Child Pyrography Machine, recently re-branded as Craft Supplies by Turners Retreat.
5 Year Warranty - Made in the UK
A slim, light and well-balanced pen which remains cool and comfortable however long it is used
Fine control of heat and precise handling of the burning head - as simple and precise to use as a fountain pen
A robust and reliable controller unit that have been used both professionally and continuously for over twenty years.
Over 40 years of development, has turned this machine into a thoroughly profession tool across the world by many an experienced, hobbyist and beginner pyrographer alike. Several key points make this machine the choice of professionals.
- Fine control of heat and precise handling of the burning head - as simple and precise to use as a fountain pen
- A slim, light and well-balanced pen which remains cool and comfortable however long it is used
- Cost effective replacement points
- The ability to shape your own points from specialist wire
- A robust and reliable controller unit that have been used both professionally and continuously for over twenty years.
The Peter Child Artist's Pyrography Machine is deliberately over-engineered to be extremely robust and reliable. Units out there have been working hard continuously for twenty years or more. It is ideal for professional pyrographers who depend on this tool to make an income.
The power unit is housed in a strong steel case and if you look inside you will see no electronics (to go wrong) but solid brass and phosphor bronze heavy duty components designed to withstand many years of use. If it is damaged it is easy and economical to repair
The pen or "handpiece" is necessarily more delicate to be light and accurate to use but nevertheless they can last for many many years. Specialised "space age" chrome and nickel alloys are used
Pyrography can be done on wood, leather, paper, cork or various fabrics.