This is the brand new version 2 model which not only inspires you during construction, but is also pure fun when driving it!
The hull as well as the superstructures have been completely redesigned and can be finished in a very short time. The enclosed jet drives fit perfectly into the 5-axis CNC milled recesses in the fuselage.
Two powerful Speed 600 engines provide enormous propulsion, the attached servos for left / right control as well as reversing flaps keep the Multi Jet Boat exactly on course.
Instead of a lot of text in the manual, we have given the kit many detailed drawings on the original scale. Three large plans and a parts list are included.
The model was developed in the 3D CAD system.
Ideal for starter model builders with low basic knowledge in ship modeling
Hull, deck and bridge roof as blow-drying parts.
Many superstructures, deck parts, railings and other parts made of lasered ABS
Fittings set consisting of resin castings like the mast, antennas, lamps, typhon, bollards, rescue rings.
665mm long x 225mm wide
Included in the set
- Blow-mold ABS hull,ready sanded.Superstructure, bridge roof, covers and lifebuoys
- Lasered wooden parts for interior frames and ship stands
- Lasered ABS parts for superstructures
- Railings and other small parts
- Complete fitting set
- Two jet drives No.2349
- Shaft couplings
- Servo for thrust reversalParts for rudder steering
- Wires, velcro, small parts, decals
- Manual in DE, EN and FR, blueprint
- Drive: Electric-Brushes
- Width o.a.: 225mm
- Weight approx: 2000g
- Height: 325mm
- Overall length: 665mm
- Scale: 1:25
- Material: ABS, PP, PU
- Hull type: Glider
- Boat propeller: Jet Drive
- Difficulty level: Beginner
- Version: Construction Kit