The Tamiya MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX in 1/14 Scale is a radio controlled truck in the Tamiya RC truck series.
The model features a realistically replicated body and a 2-axle chassis with durable ladder frame.
Tamiya MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX Specifications:
- Length: 458mm, Width: 193mm, Height: 298mm, Wheelbase: 272mm.
- Weight (without options): Approx. 3.8kg
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°
- Toe Angle: 0°(Front & Rear)
- Dampers: Aluminum Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Double Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff
- Motor: Type RS540
- Tyre Width: 22mm (Front & Rear)
- Tyre Diameter: 83mm (Front & Rear)
- Required Items sold seperately: 4-channel transmitter & receiver, MFC-01, 2 servos, 7.2V battery pack & charger, glue and paints
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (Sold seperately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, lets you feel like you are driving the real thing. Headlights, brake lights, and turn signal operations are also available at your fingertips.
Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Engine starter, Idling, Air dryer, Revving, Running without trailer, Running with trailer, Coupler attachment, Coupler detachment, Down-shifting, Up-shifting, Air discharging 1, Air discharging 2, Exhaust brake, Brake, Short honk, Continuous honk, Turn signal 1, Turn signal 2, Hazard lamp, Back alarm, Parking brake, Engine stop
Also available seperately, the Truck Radio Package includes: 6 Channel Radio, Servos, Battery & Charger