The LRDG (Long Range Desert Group) was a British unit which served in North Africa during WWII, performing reconnaissance and raiding duties. Their command cars were trucks which had been modified with weaponry, and proved to be a thorn in the side of German units in the area. Now, this comprehensive set, done in collaboration between Tamiya and Master Box Ltd., lets you create your own diorama with 7 figures in realistic poses, a vehicle and accessories.
The Tamiya British LRDG Command Car North Africa with Figures in 1/35 scale from theTamiya plastic military model kits range accurately recreates the famous real life British soldiers who fought in North Africa during World War II.
This model requires paint and glue to complete.
- Scale : 1/35
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Length: 157mm.
- Includes LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck (Item 35092) parts (including 2 figures)
- Item 35229 Allied Vehicle Accessory Set Z Parts (jerry can, barrels, bags) included.
- Includes parts to depict weaponry such as Bren gun and Boys anti-tank rifle.
- Instruction manual and painting guide included for figures.
Starter Paint Pack Includes:
6 x 17ml Vallejo model paints. Vallejo paints are supplied in plastic bottles of 17ml with an eyedropper device which keeps paint from drying and prevents spills. The model color range has been specifically developed for adherence on difficult surfaces such as metal and plastic, but the product is not toxic, not flammable, and does not give off noxious fumes. The paint packs offered are only our suggestion and may not match directly with the instructions found within the kit.