The feeling you get at the end of solving a puzzle is indescribable, and that is exactly the sensation you will experience once you complete creating your own version of the UGEARS 460 steam locomotive, described as being both exceptional and realistic.
- Structured as per XIX century engineering with wheels, pistons, spinning gears, and other components designed to resemble its real life replica back then at the time when technical progress was at its pick.
- Attention has been paid to each and every detail, as is evident from the fancy styling and this model having the most parts in the UGEARS range.
- The engine is operated using a lever near the driver’s window, and can be steered up to a distance of 5 meters using the gigantic gearwheel array.
- If you are interested in the mechanism of the good ol’ steam engine, you can take a peek at the asynchronously operatingpiston and valve inside the model that clearly shows how steam is channeled into the steam chamber.
- The cabin is styled in an authentic fashion that includes an instrument panel and a retractable ladder beneath the door – you can use the roof hatch and tiny doors to look at inside.
- For your convenience, each piece is pre-cut using plywood boards so it is super-easy to snap or snip them out. No glue is needed, so you can say goodbye to sticky fingers!
The package includes an instruction manual so you won’t any trouble in understanding how to build the locomotive. It is not tough to build it – all you need to do is be a little patient with the model kit and soon you will be able to assemble it perfectly. Won’t this make a lovely gift for your friend’s upcoming birthday? Go right ahead and place your order!
Self-assembled, no glue needed.
Model size (Locomotive): 12 x 3.9 x 4.9 inches (31 x 10 x 12 cm).
Model size (Tender): 6.3 x 3.5 x 4.5 inches (16 x 9 x 11 cm).
Package size: 14.6 x 6.7 x 1.5 inches (37 x 17 x 4 cm).
Number of parts: 443.
Estimated time for assembly: 10-12 hours.
U70013 Railway Platform -
- Separately available platform designed for loco.
- 748mm x 182mm x 245mm.
U70014 Rails and Crossing -
- Extra track for the loco.
- Railway crossing for loco.
- 4070mm x 120mm x 225mm.