Proxxon Micromot 50/EF 12V Rotary Tool with keyless chuck
Optimal for milling, drilling, routing, polishing, cutting, cleaning, brushing, de-burring, sawing, engraving etc.
Ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, electronic hobbyists, jewellers, opticians, artists, pedicure, dental technicians, tool and die makers etc.
Quiet and vibration-free for extended use for hours. Extremely stable housing of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide. Electronic speed control enables speed selection from 5000 to 20000rpm.
Keyless chuck for shanks from 0.3 - 3.2mm. Low voltage for optimal safety: 12VDC, 40W max input. As power supply source we recommend Micromot transformers of at least 1.0A
- Length 220m
- Slim, easily handled & light weight (230g)
- Quick-action chuck Variable speed with feedback
- Special balanced, low noise DC motor
- Keyless chuck for shanks from 0.3 - 3.2mm (1/64" - 1/8")
- ideal when working with DIN 338 HSS drills of different shank sizes.
- Soft component grip area
- 20mm (3/4") standard collar for conveniently fitting all available Micromot system accessories
- Continuously variable speeds from 5000 to 20,000rpm
- Requires 12V MICROMOT mains adaptor (28707 or 28704)